Tax Preparation and Filing for Individuals and Businesses (For more…)
- We utilize the most up-to-date, sophisticated software to prepare your tax returns. The software works seamlessly with the IRS to ensure quick processing.
- Filing of Federal and all 50 State tax returns
- Household employer filing assistance which may include the household hiring of house cleaners, drivers, a nanny, landscapers, etc.
- Compliance with all International Treaties
- Assistance with filing additional forms with the IRS including: TD F 90-22.1 (Reporting of Foreign Bank Account), w7 (Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number), Form 14039 (Identity Theft Affidavit), Form 8822 (Change of Address Form), etc.
- Clients will receive notification of upcoming deadlines that pertain to their tax situation
- We Automatically file extensions for our existing clients unprepared to file their return by the original deadline
- We will prepare and file Amended Tax Returns for previous years.
Tax Planning for Individuals and Businesses (For more…)
- Lower the client’s tax liability
- Clients will receive a personalized tax organizer to help them prepare the necessary documentation for tax preparation.
- Organization and restructuring of client’s financial portfolio and business configuration based on projections throughout the year in order to maximize your benefits.
- Preparer will provide you with all tax credits, deductions and strategies available to maximize your benefits.
- Assistance and guidance with expenses and records to simplify your system.
Business Formation (For more…)
Our knowledgeable Tax Consultant will give you the information and advice you need to get the most out of your small business by choosing the right structure from the beginning. Selecting the right type of company for your new business helps maximize your cash flow and avoid costly and inappropriate taxes. Common business structures include:
- Sole Proprietorship
- General Partnership
- Limited Liability Company
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
- 501 (c)(3)
Audit Representation (For more…)
- In the case you receive an audit, your Tax Preparer will immediately contact the respective IRS Agent and prepare all required documents
- Separate Audit Preparation Appointments between Preparer and Client prior to meeting with IRS.
- We will assist you throughout the entire process and attend all meetings with the IRS
- There may be several meetings with the IRS Agent; you will not be expected to attend all of these meetings. However, as your Representative, PHD Tax will continue to meet with them until there is a resolution.
- You will have an audit file prepared with all of the supporting documents including tax law and court rulings which will presented to the IRS
- Every audit is unique and we will not know what specific obstacles we must overcome until we see why you are being audited. Some audits can take up to a year to reach completion.
- Please inquire about our Audit Protection Plan if you would like more information
Bookkeeping (For more…)
The following services are available with the coordination of our Quickbooks ProAdvisor who is proficient in all Quickbook programs and software. Our Pro is able to integrate your existing program and systems to provide you with a more efficient arrangement.
- Balance Sheet
- Monthly Profit and Loss Statement
- Quarterly Profit and Loss Statement
- YTD Profit and Loss Statement
- Accounts Payable Aging (Unpaid Bills Details)
- Accounts Receivable Aging (Payments your customers still owe you)
- Payroll Reports
- General Ledger Reports
Payroll Services (For more…)
Truly successful people are able to delegate responsibilities in order to achieve their goals. With this in mind, it can be costly to hire an employee to complete an in-house payroll. A more realistic choice for small businesses is to outsource their payroll.
Many other services are available including, HR Resources, paycheck printing, direct deposit and employee benefits.