PHD Tax, Inc.
- PHD Tax utilizes the most up-to-date, sophisticated software to prepare your tax returns. The software works seamlessly with the IRS to ensure quick processing.
- Your return can be completed electronically with E-File and you are notified as soon as your return has been accepted by the IRS.
- If it is more convenient for you to have your refund directly deposited into your bank account we are happy to set this up for you. This also speeds the process of receiving the refund.
- We have a Tax Preparer and Business Consultant in office all year long with extended hours during tax season including nights and weekends.
- Our Tax Preparer’s continuing education ensures our office is current on all the latest Federal and State tax laws, regulations, available deductions and tax credits.
- We offer a comprehensive approach to your tax and business needs. This is an invaluable benefit for client’s who own businesses, need tax planning, receive IRS notices, etc.
- We provide existing clients with customized tax organizers prior to their tax preparation appointment which include detailed and specific list of what to bring to your Preparer.
Porat Hamaoui, Doreen
Tax and Business Consultant/ Enrolled Agent
Doreen was born in New Jersey, however, her family relocated to Israel when she was a child. She served in the Israeli Defense Force for two years in Military Intelligence with a rank of Sergeant. After her service she traveled the world to such places as India, South America, and Thailand along with several European countries. She now lives with her family in Redmond.
Doreen received her LL.B. Bachelor of Laws from Ono Academic College in Kiryat Ono, Israel. She proceeded to complete a one year internship at Amnon Ben Dror and Co. Family Law Office in Tel Aviv Israel and subsequently practiced law with the firm. She quickly discovered that her true career interest was in finance and taxation so she enrolled in a year-long extensive training program to prepare her for a position in the Seattle area with a nationally established tax company. Holding the title and accountabilities of Senior Tax and Business Consultant for two years, she was presented with an opportunity to forge out on her own.
She is an Enrolled Agent with knowledge and experience in local, federal, and international tax issues. With clients dispersed throughout the United States and countries abroad, Doreen has familiarity with a variety of cultural backgrounds and thrives on the diversity of her clientele. She is fluent in English and Hebrew.
Doreen’s philosophy is to plan aggressively, but carefully, to ensure tax beneﬁts for her clients and to avoid unnecessary disputes with taxing authorities.