We prepare and file Federal and all 50 State tax returns
- If you have a household employee, which may include house cleaners, drivers, a nanny, landscapers, etc.; Household Employer filing assistance is available.
- PHD Tax complies with all International Treaties
- Give assistance with filing additional forms with the IRS including: TD F 90-22.1 (Reporting of Foreign Bank Account), w7 (Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number), Form 14039 (Identity Theft Affidavit), Form 8822 (Change of Address Form), etc.
- Clients will receive notification of upcoming deadlines that pertain to their tax situation
- We Automatically file extensions for our existing clients unprepared to file their return by the original deadline
- PHD Tax will prepare and file Amended Tax Returns for previous years in order to maximize your benefits and tax credits.
- Our office utilizes the most up-to-date, sophisticated software to prepare your tax returns. The software works seamlessly with the IRS to ensure quick processing.
- A Tax Preparer and Business Consultant are in office all year long with extended hours during tax season including nights and weekends
- Our Tax Preparer’s continuing education ensures our office is current on all the latest Federal and State tax laws, regulations, every available deduction and tax credit
- Consultations throughout the year are included in the price of your annual tax return preparation fee. This is an invaluable benefit for client’s who own businesses, need estate or financial planning, receive IRS notices, etc.
- Existing clients will be provided with customized tax organizers prior to their tax preparation appointment which include detailed and specific list of what to bring to your appointment with your Tax Consultant.
Federal Tax preparation for:
Limited Liability Companies
Tax Exempt Entities
State Tax preparation all 50 States
Business and Occupation Tax
Sales Tax, Department of Revenue Tax
Annual State Income Tax
PHD Tax will also provide assistance with notices from State and Federal agencies regarding late payments or late filing penalties.
Our Team will walk you through the tax filing process with step-by-step instructions so you never leave our office with unanswered questions. Our service is unmatched. Not only are we thorough but we are human and work through your sensitive financial issues with care. We adhere to the strictest policy of client confidentiality and are committed to safeguarding the confidential information of our clients.